Wednesday 11 April 2012

Dove Therapy

Who here has ridiculously damaged hair??? I am raising my hand really high right now. I am cursed with hair that is naturally a little bit wavey... but not the good kind. The kind where hair is going in different directions and just not sitting right. This evil hair has led me to use a straightener to either straighten out the waves or lead them in the right direction. Along with dying my hair a few times a year it has caused pretty bad damaged ends and breakage!

I've tried  using treatment serums and always find they just control frizz and don't actually treat the hair, or they are too oily and weigh my hair down. Also sometimes way too expensive!

Until I found Dove Therapy Nutritive Nourishing Oil Care Treatment Serum


All you have to do is apply 2-4 pumps depending on your hair length to the tips of your hair.


I use 2 to 3 pumps every day on either damp hair or after styling using heat. The pump bottle is easy to manage the amount you think is suitable for your hair length.


The product is then absorbed into the hair without leaving any oily residue behind, just soft and smooth hair!
After using this for about a week I have noticed the ends of my hair are a lot less tangled and my split ends are almost all gone. I love it!


Dove Therapy Nutritive Nourishing Oil Care Treatment Serum comes in a 40ml bottle and usually around $10. 






No comments:

Post a Comment