Monday 7 May 2012

Perfect Serum BB Cream!

One of the first Asian skincare products I fell in love with was Canmake! I was looking through a Japanese magazine back in 2009 and saw that their products were cheap and adorable.. and I have always found that Western brands lack cuteness. So when I was in Japan last year I made the most of  grabbing some cheap products, since getting them shipped to Australia makes them mid price range and I didn't want to wait.


I bought myself the Perfect Serum BB Cream! I bought it for 800yen, which is around A$10 I believe! 


Website picture and real product. The real one has shiny packaging :)

What I really love is the packaging that doesn't look cheap at all despite the price. All of their products look like really good quality.

Most BB creams I have promise the same thing, but Canmake went all out with this one! 
Contains 21 types of beautifying and moisturizing ingredients ♥

Hyaluronic acid, collagen, ceramides, royal jelly extract, witch-hazel extract, arbutin, Job's tears extract, Saxifraga stolonifera extract, aloe vera extract, artichoke leaf extract, cherry leaf extract, 
prune resolvent, seaweed extract, soybean extract, glycosyl trehalose, gingko extract, peach leaf extract, hydrolyzed silk, European white birch bark extract, multiflora rosehip extract


Now I am not sure about what half of those do, but it really does sound like it isn't doing anything negative to your skin, and maybe even improving it. It is also SPF50, which is amazing! It is also paraben-free, alcohol-free, mineral oil-free, tar-based pigment-free, and fragrance free. I can vouch for the no smell, I can't smell anything!



Before and after applying. My freckle is almost gone, and it blends into any light skintones really well.

Most of the time when I use it, it is as a base or even concealer as not a lot of product is needed for well rounded coverage and hiding skin imperfections!
I am using the lightest colour, and it is even a bit too light for me, but blends really well so it isn't too obvious. The product is also quiet heavy, and gives off a matte finish. 

However, even though I have quite dry skin, I thought that since it has high SPF it would be more moisturising than it is. I find it drys out my face a little, but that is only some times when my face wants to be annoying and dry.

Altogether I love it, the packaging, the price and how wells it works. I have bought BB creams for double the price that don't work as well! It is also great as it has a few different uses depending on what you feel like, whether you want a concealer, base or full foundation!

I would definitely use this again, and I hope next time I go to Japan I can buy more products from Canmake, as I also love their nail polishes! 

Have you heard of Canmake?? What do you think?? :)





1 comment:

  1. OMG I want! I love the cuteness of it though, I agree, Western Brands need to step up their cuteness game lol! :P

    ReplyDelete