Saturday 12 May 2012

Mini Haul

My first official 'haul post'! I don't know if it's just me, but I really enjoy looking at other peoples hauls.. I even have a tag on tumblr so I can look at ones from random people. I find it a great way to find out about new products or fashion! :)


So mine is a mix of 2 days... I will put them together though because there is hardly anything -.-


I bough the essence nail polish in the colour 'absolutely blue' for about $2.50 at Target. I heard the polishes are fairly good quality and I just loved the colour... it looks purpley but it actually more blue.
The two Maxfactor polishes I bought from Priceline. They were 2 for 1 (BOGOF) at around $6 each and I purchased the colours 'Ivory' and 'Diva Violet'. The colours go so well together... They have a small collection of 6 and every single colour goes so well together.


I originally bought Burgundy and Dark Ash Blonder Revlon Colorsilk hair dye, however I used the Dark Ash Blonde and then wanted to go lighter, so with a voucher (which I will mention later) I went back and got the Medium Ash Blonde to try! These are on sale at Priceline right now for about $10!  And let's all hope my hair turns out a light colour like that... but maybe not THAT blonde.


The Head and Shoulders Shampoo and Conditioner is probably one of my favourites, especially sometimes when I get realllllllllllly bad dandruff... so I was ecstatic to pick this up from Target for only $4.50 or something! One alone usually costs $6... bargain! 
I also picked up the L'Oreal Paris Elvive Anti-Breakage Shampoo and Conditioner for $3.50 a pop at Priceline! I knew I would be dying my hair.. so I felt these might help out a bit if my hair gets too stressed... hopefully it calms it down!


Who doesn't love dry shampoo? I bought this one because it is Australian (I help out sometimes I promise), Cedel does great hairspray so I thought I would try this... also I run out of dry shampoo so fast because I have too much hair! I bought it on special (like everything I buy) for I think around $6 at Priceline


The reason I bought more than usual for someone with hardly any money is because at Priceline there is a special offer that I mentioned in my last post! If you spend $40 or more on selected hair care brands you receive a bag or hair care goodies priced at over $185! To get to $40 I bought the 2 hair dyes, shampoo and conditioner, dry shampoo and some hair ties! What you receive in the bag is various Shampoos, maracon oil, hair treatment, dry conditioner and a few other nifty things! There is a voucher to purchase the Revlon hair dye for free in store, which I think is a good idea as you get to choose the colour that you want and aren't just given a random one!

What do you think??  Is there anything you like that you see? :)




5 comments:

  1. Love the Max Factor polishes! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diva Violet is such a pretty colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh I didn't even see they had Max Factor on sale, I love the colours you got! I also got that free bag hehe, I did a post on it. I just couldn't help myself! :D

    ReplyDelete