Wednesday 18 July 2012

Dream Fresh

I am always waiting for products to finally arrive in Australia. I think every Australian girl is waiting for something to finally make it's way here. For me, it has been the Maybelline BB Cream. 

Now, European and American markets have had this out for a few months, but no no, I have been waiting longer. I have been waiting for it since it was released in Asia. 



I tired out this little beauty when I was in Singapore a year ago and fell in love. I should have stocked up but I was obviously very stupid. Though not like most Korean BB Creams, this product was light weight and smooth on my skin. Since Australia sometimes gets products from the Asia lines, such as the plain version of Baby Lips with no tint, I was hoping to get this. It never happened sadly :(

My boyfriend knows I always use BB creams, I have been for almost 4 years, so when he saw the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in France he was amazing and picked it up from me.


I am always the lightest shade when it comes to BB creams, so he chose Claire... which I had no idea meant light! you learn new things everyday... like Butterfly in French is Papillon, the cutest word ever!


It is a very runny texture, so handling the packaging is a pain the butt. I find it leaks sometimes which isn't good because there is hardly anything in there anyway with only 30ml! It's similar to the Asian version I find in this way.


When applied into my skin it is perfect! You can see it has a light coverage covering my freckles very lightly, not enough to remove them completely. 

What I love about this is that it isnt oily like a lot of BB creams I have tried when first applied. It settles into the skin almost instantly for me! 
It is SPF 30 so you know it is doing something good for your skin. Covergae is very basic, so if you are looking for full it isn't for you, but if you want to balance out colouration it works a treat.
I can't tell if it is similar to the Asian version, but I know that from my experience both don't disappoint.

I also think it is the cutest BB cream packaging to hit the stores, so yay to that!

I love it, I am REALLLLLLLY hoping it comes here soon... I am sick of waiting! Let's hope it is at a decent price too, fingers crossed to under $20. 

Have any of you tried this?? did you like it as much as me???




4 comments:

  1. OMG YES, I've been waiting so long for this one! Looks good though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish Australia had the Babylips with the tint! Not fair we get deprived of awesome products the overseas markets get, plus we have to pay ridiculous prices compared to them! Anyway love finding another Melbourne blogger, really like your blog-currently reading through it :D

    Just started my own recently - http://yakateyyak.blogspot.com.au

    Looking forward to reading more! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this BB cream, it's the only one I've tried and I've loved using it this summer! xx

    ReplyDelete