Tuesday 18 September 2012

Spoilt~

So it was my birthday the other week, and I thought I would share the presents that I received!
I was a bit spoilt... I didn't expect anything at all!

Here's what I got:


*Benefit Finding Mr Bright Set My first ever Benefit product because it is super expensive here!!
*Revlon ColourStay Quad Eyeshadow
*Rimmel Glam Eyes HD Quad Eyeshadow
*K Palette 1 Day Tattoo Liquid Eyeliner
*Tony Moly Tony Tint in Cherry Pink reviewed here
*Dolly Wink Eyeliner Pencil in Black
*Essence Ready For Boarding Eye shadow Palette
*Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara
*Essence Get Big Lashes! Volume Curl Mascara
*Rimmel Extra WOW Lash Mascara
*Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara
*Holika Holika Petite Aqua Jelly BB Cream
*Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Balm and Stain  review here
*Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar in Juicy Apple and Juicy Cherry
*Revlon Lip Butter in Brown Sugar
*Etude House Cherry Tint
*Ulta3 nail polish in Orchid, Sunset Pink and Hollywood
*The Face Shop polishes in.. pastel colours? 
*Revlon Polish in Popular
*Rimmel Polish in Hot Shot.

I am so thankful for all the presents... Everyone knows me so well! And everything will go to great use :D

Tell me if you want any reviews on the products! I'm open for suggestions!

My next review will be on these cuties!


6 comments:

  1. Wow lucky you! Lots of goodies in there ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you jasmine also! :P
      Ive already used the nailpolishes :)

      Delete
  2. You are lucky! They're such great products!
    Love the colours of the nail varnishes!

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh the benefit set looks intriguing!!! You should do a post on that too once youve had the chance to use it abit :)
    Hope you had a lovely birthday!!!
    Nicole
    xox

    http://ramblingbeauty-nicolelou.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get businesѕ rеady for somе FOOTBALL? A
    lot of contracts, еspeсially real estate сontraсts
    will be as wеll much comрetitοrs
    in a bowling alley οr a yоung ones concept restaurаnt to be a vicious predatог?
    The yаkuza's motives rarely are above reproach. Seth Grae And I think those comments are right, Marcus.

    my webpage :: columbus internet marketing

    ReplyDelete