Saturday 2 June 2012

NOTD: Innisfree Yoghurt

Just wanted to share the nail polish I bought yesterday! It's by Korean brand Innisfree and is part of the Eco collection (unless all the polishes are?) and the colour is #81 Strawberry Yoghurt.

I got this from a Asian store in China Town for $5.50, which is actually cheaper than on ebay (yay!) but still not as cheap as places like GMarket or Korea of course where it is something like $2. It is avaliable in other colours which I am dying to try!

This is the result after 3 coats. At first I was thinking 'This colour doesn't look like the colour of strawberries!!' but then I remembered it had the word yoghurt in it, which makes much more sense colour wise. Mind my ugly unshaped nails in the picture -.-


I LOVE IT! :3

10 comments:

  1. This is adorable, it does remind me of yoghurt! Love the different coloured glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thats what really stands out! the different colour glotter gives it that special something :)

      Delete
  2. This is really cute and looks totally edible, makes me think of strawberries and cream frozen yoghurt!
    Mel x



    http://melswallofmirrors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so so so cute, Ive never heard of that brand before so Im going to look for it right now! :)
    xxx

    http://ramblingbeauty-nicolelou.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! WELCOME BACK to blogging :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color looks so much like strawberry yogurt!
    I love all the sparkles in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very lovely

    xoxo
    http://mpunktlisa.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!! i like that.. no need to design it

    ReplyDelete